Legal Advice

Many decisions relating to your personal affairs require robust independent advice so that the best decisions can be made for you. C & G Professional can advise on all aspects of the Mental Capacity Act and the social care legislative framework that affects your well-being, including how to have a deputy appointed to deal with a person's affairs if they have lost capacity and when to apply for Power of Attorney, etc.